Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Recipe
This is an easy to make meal. It's relatively low in carbs and delicious.
- Some Bacon
- Cream Cheese 4oz (Softened) - I like using whipped Philadelphia cream cheese onion and chive, you can experiment with other flavors.
- 1/2 Bunch of baby spinach
- 1/2 lb of Chicken Breast
- Salt, Black Pepper, Paprika, Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 375° F (190° C)
- Mince/Chop spinach.
- If not already thinly sliced, slice your chicken breast to somewhere between 1/4inch and 1/2inch thickness.
- Place cream cheese in a dish and mix chopped spinach in using a fork.
- Sprinkle salt, black pepper, paprika and garlic powder evenly on both sides of your chicken slices. Rub it in.
- Spoon the spinach/creamcheese mixture on a breast slice and fold the slice over.
- Wrap a few slices of bacon around each folded half of chicken
- Place in a baking dish and bake 45 minutes to an hour.